I would like to take a course at another institution. Is this possible?

Yes, it is possible to take a course at another degree granting institution and to have the course counted as credit on your University of Guelph transcript through a Letter of Permission. ID students must request a Letter of Permission from the BA counselling office before they apply for admission at the other institution.